Boat & Motor Rentals
We have the following optional rentals available:
- Fishing Boats – 14 ft: $150 per week, or $50 per day (gas extra)
- Motors – 10 hp: $350 per week, or $75 per day (gas extra)
- Fishing Boat with Motor, $30/hour (includes gas)( 4hr max) $125 day (plus gas), $500 wk (plus gas)
- Pontoon Boat – 22′ / 24′ ft: $425 per day, or $60 per hour (2 hour minimum), $1225 per wk (Su-F)
- Kayaks and Canoes: $10.00 hr.
Try a Sable River Canoe trip!
The Sable River runs into Upper Hamlin Lake. We will provide a shuttle service to the Quarterline Road drop-off site, and you can enjoy a rustic and leisurely paddle along the river and into Upper Hamlin Lake, which will bring you back to the resort.
- Trip lasts 3-4 hours
- 12-18 people max – $30 per canoe
We also rent Kayaks & Canoes for $10/hour
Hamlin Lake & Ludington Fishing Info
It’s no secret that anglers love Hamlin Lake. The fish are here – come test your skills. With the right lure you may take a Tiger Muskie, Walleye, Northern Pike, Bass or one of the many varieties of pan fish from Hamlin Lake, a 3800 acre fishing paradise.
A short drive will take you to the Pere Marquette River or the Lake Michigan shore where you can fish for Trout, Coho or Chinook Salmon.
A private road brings you dockside, where our boathouse is stocked with a freezer and modern fish cleaning facilities for your convenience.